Give your growing child a probiotic boost and help them maintain good gut health, a core foundation of overall good health, with Flora’s Super Children’s Probiotic. Lifestyle and environmental factors can compromise the digestive system, but adding probiotics into the dietary mix can help boost the good bacteria, keeping the bad in balance and helping to maintain a healthy microflora, naturally. Flora’s Probiotic Blends are unique in that they’ve been developed to survive the stomach acids so that they can be as effective as possible when they reach the intestinal tract.
- Designed for children 4 and up
- Contains 7 strains of probiotic bacteria that correspond with your child’s needs
- Each vegetarian capsule guarantees a minimum of 5 billion viable cells per capsule at time of manufacture
- Gluten-Free + Vegetarian + Science-Based + RAW
7 Children-Specific Strains**:
- Lactobacillus casei HA-108
- Lactobacillus rhamnosus HA-111
- Lactobacillus acidophilus HA-122
- Lactobacillus plantarum HA-119
- Lactobacillus fermentum HA-179
- Bifidobacterium bifidum HA-132
- Bifidobacterium breve HA-129
**See Ingredients tab for full strain breakdown
- Provides lives micro-organisms that form part of a natural healthy intestinal flora.
Directions & Cautions
Children 4 years and older: Take 1-3 capsules daily after meals or on a full stomach.
Cautions & Warnings
Keep bottle refrigerated. Discontinue use and consult a health care practitioner if symptoms of digestive upset (e.g. diarrhea) occur, worsen, or persist beyond 3 days. Do not use if you are experiencing nausea, fever, vomiting, bloody diarrhea or severe abdominal pain. Do not use if you have an immune-compromised condition (e.g. AIDS, lymphoma, and patients undergoing long-term corticosteroid treatment). This product has come into contact with milk and soy lecithin. Do not use this product if you have milk or soy allergy. Keep out of reach of children.
As with any natural health product, you should consult a healthcare practitioner on the use of this product.