The needs of our digestive system change as we age. That’s why Flora created a probiotic blend to meet the specific digestive needs of seniors. Lifestyle and environmental factors can compromise the digestive system, but adding probiotics into the dietary mix can help boost the good bacteria, keeping the bad in balance and helping to maintain a healthy microflora, naturally. Flora’s Probiotic Blends are unique in that they’ve been developed to survive the stomach acids so that they can be as effective as possible when they reach the intestinal tract.
- Formulated to meet the needs of adults aged 55 and over
- Contains 7 probiotic strains
- Delivers 34 billion viable cells per capsule at time of manufacture
- Contains a much higher percentage of Bifidobacteria per serving than the adult formula
- Gluten-Free + Vegetarian + Science-Based + RAW
7 Senior-Specific strains**:
- Lactobacillus casei HA-108
- Lactobacillus rhamnosus HA-111
- Lactobacillus acidophilus HA-122
- Lactobacillus plantarum HA-119
- Bifidobacterium bifidum HA-132
- Bifidobacterium breve HA-129
- Bifidobacterium longum HA-135
- Provides lives micro-organisms that form part of a natural healthy intestinal flora.
Directions & Cautions
Adults: Take 1-3 capsules daily after meals or on a full stomach.
Cautions & Warnings
Keep bottle refrigerated. Discontinue use and consult a health care practitioner if symptoms of digestive upset (e.g. diarrhea) occur, worsen, or persist beyond 3 days. Do not use if you are experiencing nausea, fever, vomiting, bloody diarrhea or severe abdominal pain. Do not use if you have an immune-compromised condition (e.g. AIDS, lymphoma, and patients undergoing long-term corticosteroid treatment). This product has come into contact with milk and soy lecithin. Do not use this product if you have milk or soy allergy. Keep out of reach of children.
As with any natural health product, you should consult a healthcare practitioner on the use of this product.