Adults and children 2 years and older: Apply XyliWhite™ toothpaste gel on to a soft bristle toothbrush. Brush thoroughly after meals at least twice a day, or as directed by your dentist.
Cautions & Warnings
Xylitol is harmful to pets; seek veterinary care immediately if ingestion is suspected. Learn more aboutpet safety.
WARNING:Ingestion of Xylitol, in any product is a veterinary medical emergency if consumed by pets, especially dogs, ferrets and rabbits. If you suspect your pet ingested xylitol by either observing this happen or finding evidence of a chewed container or product, and the animal is acting normal, you should attempt to give animal(s) a small meal and at the same time, immediately seek veterinary medical attention. If you have evidence that they ingested a product that contains xylitol and the animal(s) is not acting normal you should seek veterinary medical attention immediately without giving the animal any food.